Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
Looking for new ways to make money while being healthy? Besides Pact and AchieveMint you can also get like-cash points from Walgreens for making healthy moves like walking, quitting smoking or setting goals. You can get 250 points for linking apps or devices like MyFitnessPal or FitBit right away. Then get points for each activity or goal you set. For example you can earn 20 points per mile.
5/30/17 Update: They cap your points you can earn from logging healthy activities at $1/month or 1,000 points, not horrible but worth mentioning.
How to get free points:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Login or register for Balance Rewards from Walgreens.
- Once you are logged in, connect an app or device. Or start setting goals or logging your weight to earn points.
- Once you earn at least 5,000 points you can score $5.00 in credit on any Walgreens purchase. You can earn up to 40,000 points which is $50.00 in credit off any purchase. Now start being healthy so you get those free credits, good luck!
* Balance Rewards card required.