Do you work out frequently, log your calories and so on? Besides Pact App (a much more profitable app for this kind of stuff) you can use AchieveMint to score cash for being healthy too. Compared to Pact App it is easier to get going with existing services like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal or others, but the points are worth a lot less. They will pay you $10 for every 10,000 points you earn, however your points expire a year after being earned so if you don’t move it, you’ll lose it. This app has less favorable terms compared to Pact App in terms of your rewards, but you’ll get maybe $10/year if you are an actively healthy person by my estimates.
How to get start earning:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Sign up and connect any fitness or calorie counting services you may have already. You can even earn points for tweeting food photos.
- Start earning points, once you hit 10,000 you will get a $10 reward from Gift Rocket or Paypal. It will arrive in your inbox in 2 weeks or less.
- They will send you a weekly run down of your points as you work towards your way too, just don’t expect $10 overnight, you gotta move to earn it!
- Looking to ramp up points faster? You can invite friends to earn faster (I am using my link by the way).
* US Only. To redeem rewards you must be aged 13 or older.