Planetarians get very creative and resourceful when it comes to doing good for the planet and everyone that lives on it. Upcycled ingredients come from by-products of standard food production (which, unfortunately, can be quite wasteful).
Planetarians believe in turning these by-products into nutritious and delicious food for human consumption. You can request free sample ingredients to use in your own creative recipes as part of the Upcycled Cook-Off! Winners will have amazing opportunities to grow a business by attending professional cooking lessons and being part of an acceleration program and a trial at an innovation center.
How to participate:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Scroll and hit “Request The Free Sample.”
- Enter your name, contact information and address.
- Specify how you will use the Planetarians ingredients (breads, breakfasts, baked goods, pasta, dips etc.)
- Add the links to your social media.
- Agree to the terms and submit.
- The committee will review applications and selected candidates will get an email within a month from submitting the application.
- Make your recipe, and post a video to your social media. Remember to tag @PLANETARIANS and include the hashtag #UPCYCLEDFOOD.
- Submit the link to your video in the second form that you received in your email notification.
- Let your video go viral so you can get noticed by the jury. Good luck!
* US only. The application will remain open until April 2020 (this is the final deadline and includes the second round of the contest). Winners will be chosen by a jury at SEEDS & CHIPS 2020.