Parents in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago with non-active kids (ages 8 to 12) who recently dropped out of sports in the past six months can earn $225 for a 7 day study. The study is an online bulletin board totalling 3.5 hours overall, and involves both parents and children. It will take place for 7 days from June 6th – June 12th, 2019 and will earn you $225 via PayPal for your successful participation.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)” and press “Next”.
- Specify that you do have children.
- Enter your name, contact information, address, personal details (gender, age, ethnicity, marital status, income etc.) and your child’s gender and age.
- You will also answer questions on what type of school your child attends, their level of fitness, how often they partake in certain activities and other similarly related questions.
- Say which platform you used to find out about the study and specify if you would like to be contacted for future studies, then submit.
- You will be contacted if you qualify and receive your $225 compensation when the study is completed successfully.
* New York, Los Angeles and Chicago only. Only for parents with non-active children ages 8 to 12.