Check out these great apps that let you watch movies and TV shows, both old and new, for free. These apps work on a variety of popular devices. And you don’t even need a credit card – how awesome is that!
Apps for free shows and movies:
- ABC: This app is perfect for a wide selection of series including episodes of shows like Greys Anatomy and full seasons of Ugly Betty and more.
- CBS: Catch full-length episodes of popular shows the day after they broadcast with the CBS app. Classic CBS shows like Frasier are also free.
- NBC: Choose from a wide selection of programs and get access to full seasons of select shows both new and old.
- FOX: Watch recent episodes of select shows like Bob’s Burgers and more. Most of the content is locked, meaning you need a cable subscription to log in and view the majority of shows
- THE CW: There are no hidden costs or subscriptions with The CW app! The app doesn’t provide full seasons, but does let you watch popular shows like Supernatural for free.
- PBS: Find broadcasts from your local member station and the best educational documentaries for free with the PBS app.
- TUBI TV: Tubi has a bunch of shows and movies you can access for free.
- CRACKLE: This free streaming service from Sony offers you free shows and movies as well as original content.
How to get free TV with your phone:
- Just follow the links below, select your device to get the app, set up a free account, and enjoy!
- ABC: iOS, Android, more devices.
- CBS: iOS, Android, more devices.
- NBC: iOS, Android, more devices.
- FOX: iOS, Android, more devices.
- THE CW: iOS, Android, more devices.
- PBS: iOS, Android, more devices.
- TUBI TV: iOS, Android, more devices.
- Crackle: iOS, Android, more devices.
* See terms and conditions for each app. Device support varies.