Do your kids love Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald & Goofy? If so you can possibly get a postcard sent back autographed by your kids favorite Disney characters! The catch? You need to physically mail something. For a preview of the actual item check out this blog post from the Disney Diva seems to be the most updated and it also has a few things to try to get different characters, it really goes deeper than I can here so check that post out if you want other characters. Thanks to Kara for the heads up!
How to get free postcard:
- Mail to Disney World to request a post card:
- Walt Disney World Communications
- P.O. Box 10040
- Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040
- Disneyland will send you an autographed postcard as well when you write to request here:
- Walt Disney Company
- Attn: Fan Mail Department
- 500 South Buena Vista Street
- Burbank, CA 91521
- Mail here to request a letter from Sofia:
- Dear Sofia
- P.O Box 2520
- Grand Rapids, MN 55745
* US Only. While supplies last. Please allow up to 10 weeks or more for delivery & processing.