Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Everyone enjoys receiving complimentary gift cards and discovering new methods that can help them save money while dining at their favorite eateries. We are here to tell you that there are various ways to dine at Chili’s for free and cheap. These tips help you save at Chili’s and allow you to indulge (guilt-free) in their incredible queso, wings, etc.
- Chili’s is often regarded as the best local bar and grill in the United States. You will grow to adore Chili’s after you learn about all the amazing specials they provide. These delicious deals and freebies at Chili’s are available all year round to make things even better.
- Chili’s values its loyal customers and rewards them with the greatest price. If you’re a regular at Chili’s, every time you visit one of their outlets and spend at least $5, you’ll get a free non-alcoholic beverage and chips and salsa on the house.
- These amazing money-saving strategies will let you eat lunch or dinner at Chili’s for cheap or free!
- This article shares the best tips for getting free or cheap food at Chili’s, including ordering tactics and secret discounts that will help you save a ton of money.
How Can You Eat At Chili’s For Cheap Or For Free?
Chili’s is the best place to go to satisfy your serious case of the hungries. The Southwest chain recognizes that variety is the spice of life, serving everything from flaming fajitas to heaping plates of salad.
Everybody knows they’re in for a fantastic time and some tasty meals when they see that bright red pepper flashing above the entrance! It appears like any food may be found on Chili’s menu. Whether you’re in the mood for Tex-Mex or Cajun, you’ll never get bored dining out, thanks to the vast taste options available.
1. Download The Chili’s Phone App
Before we start, it is important to join the Chili’s family by creating a My Chili’s Rewards account and downloading the Chili’s phone app. The app makes it simple to locate the closest location, get on the waiting list, peruse the menu, place a “to-go” order, and even earn Rewards!
Together with your Chili’s App, you can do the following:
- Remember the places you like to visit most.
- Keep a record of your past purchases for easy reordering.
- Online shopping has never been simpler or quicker to complete.
- Add your name to the waiting list with a single click.
- Free Wifi.
2. Earn Sign-Up Bonus & Other Rewards
Get a HUGE “Cash Sign-Up Bonus” and use your credit cards to earn rewards when dining out or earn cash back. The finest credit cards provide significant sign-up bonuses and amazing rewards on every purchase.
Credit cards could be a smart strategy to increase your savings and earn a little extra cash through incentives when used responsibly.
While all Chili’s restaurants are encouraged to give discounts to customers age 55 and up, not all do. Inquire beforehand whether there is a senior discount available at the restaurant you plan on eating at. Just by asking, you might be able to save up to 10% on your entire purchase.
4. Order Early & Score
If you visit Chili’s early and choose something from their Lunch Menu, you can save a lot of cash. The smaller portions won’t just help you save money, but they’ll also help you avoid the lunch rush. Be sure to visit Chili’s for lunch from Mondays to Fridays from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
5. Get A Complementary Birthday Dessert
If you join the My Chili’s Rewards, you’ll also receive a free birthday dessert on the house every year. Don’t forget to fill it in in the space where your birth date should go. Using this method, Chili’s will always know it’s your birthday and send you a free meal!
Want to save a ton of money on your lunch break? If you’re looking for a fantastic deal, try Chili’s fantastic $9 lunch special. There are 8 different lunch selections, all of which cost $9. Monday to Friday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm, Chili’s lunch specials include the following;
- Double Burger.
- Spicy Shrimp Tacos.
- Half Order Bacon Ranch Chicken Quesadillas.
- Boneless Wings.
- Bacon Avocado Grilled Chicken Sandwich.
- Chipotle Chicken Fresh Mex Bowl.
The restaurant’s menu offers a variety of dishes, such as double burgers, boneless wings, spicy shrimp tacos, and more. If you want to take advantage of this deal, you should check to see if it is available at the Chili’s outlet.
7. Veterans Get A Free Meal On Veteran’s Day
Chili’s takes time daily to honor the selfless service of our nation’s active military members and veterans. They anticipate giving back to those who have served and sacrificed for our nation by providing a free meal on Veterans Day.
Veterans are welcome to visit Chili’s and receive a free meal as a token of appreciation. Veterans and active military personnel can select any one of these meals below;
- Cajun Chicken Pasta.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas.
- Chicken Crispers®.
- Just Bacon Burger.
- Margarita Grilled Chicken.
- Oldtimer with Cheese.
- Soup & Salad.
8. Get Your Free Chips & Salsa & Other Rewards
By joining My Chili’s Rewards, you will receive a free refreshing non-alcoholic drink or delicious free Chili’s chips & salsa! After signing up, be sure to look out for an email with details on how to get your Chili’s freebie. Remember to check your emails for additional discounts, such as free appetizers, desserts, kiddy meals, etc.
9. My Chili’s Reward Members’ Kids of 12 & Under To Eat Free
Members of My Chili’s Rewards loyalty programs can get emails and messages offering a free lunch for kids under twelve when they buy any standard entrée. The Chili’s Pepper Pals menu, which has pizza, burgers, grilled cheese, and other favorites, is available for your kids. With the ‘Kids Eat Free’ loyalty promotion, your child will not only be satisfied but your wallet will be as well.
10. Create A Swagbucks Account
So, what about free dinner at Chili’s tonight? You can enjoy your favorites, compliments of Chili’s, and at no cost to you! Swagbucks is currently giving away a complimentary gift card to Chili’s. To get started, join Swagbucks using the promo code FRUGAL100. After you sign up, we’ll give you 100 SB Points at no cost.
- Follow this link to create your complimentary Swagbucks account now.
- Choose the “I have a sign-up code” option during registration.
- Get 100 SB Bonus Points Just for Signing Up with Code FRUGAL100.
- Keep collecting SB points because more SB points mean more Chili’s gift cards!
- Convert your SB Points into a FREE gift card to Chili’s!
11. Get In On The Chili’s 3 For Me Deal!
Sometimes, the monotony of cooking and eating the same thing every day might become old. In case you’re tired of eating the same old thing or need a break from cooking, the nearest Chili’s has an unbelievable 3 for $10.99 special offer! The selection at the 3 for $10.99 bargain is incredible.
Throughout the United States, Chili’s Grill & Bar is well-known as a top option for casual dining. Visit your nearest Chili’s Grill & Bar and take advantage of their 3 for $10.99 special offer with a group of friends or loved ones. Chili’s offers numerous deals, including a “3 for $10.99” special that may be redeemed during regular business hours.
Specifically, you may enjoy 3 courses for $10.99. To find a deal like this is quite unusual. A 3-course lunch or supper is only $10.99 per person. This deal consists of an appetizer, main dish, and a choice between a non-alcoholic drink or dessert. There is a wide variety of options available as mentioned below.
You can choose from the following entrées:
There’s a Chicken Crisper in various shapes and sizes for every appetite. Here is a rundown of the Chicken Crispers flavors included in the 3 for $10.99 chili special:
- Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers – This entrée comes with corn on the cob, fries, and ranch dressing.
- Original Chicken Crispers – This entrée’s sides include honey mustard, corn on the cob, and fries.
- Honey-Chipotle Crispers and Waffles – Belgian waffles are served with the Crispers on top. These have bacon, jalapenos, and ancho-chili ranch on top. Chipotle sauce and fries are also included.
- Crispy Chicken Crispers – They come with the aforementioned foods, plus extra BBQ sauce and ranch dressing that the cooks cooked from scratch.
- Crispy Mango Habanero Crispers – Fries, corn on the cob, and ranch dressing are included with this order.
- Crispy Buffalo Bleu Crispers – These are famous for their unique bleu sauce addition.
Cajun Chicken Pasta
The major components are grilled chicken and penne pasta smothered in a delectable Alfredo sauce. Spiced with Chili and served with green onions and tomatoes. This entrée also includes a side of garlic bread.
Bacon Ranch Chicken Quesadillas
Shredded cheese, bacon, chicken, chili spices, and ranch created in-house are some of the primary components in these irresistible quesadillas. Served with a side of pico de gallo, ancho-chili ranch, and sour cream.
*There are more meals, including margarita grilled chicken, fajitas, bacon burgers, and a few others, in addition to these 3 popular choices under the ‘Entrees’ section. Click here to view more options.
Choose any of these delicious appetizers/starters;
Chili’s offers a variety of soups, including the following;
- Southwestern Chicken .
- Chicken enchilada.
- Baked Potato.
Side House Salad
The side house salad includes tomatoes, cucumbers, garlic croutons, red onions, shredded cheese, and your choice of salad dressing.
Chips & Salsa
The delicious chips are freshly prepared, authentically thin corn tostadas served with a lovely, fresh salsa.
*In addition, there are a few other products in this section, such as a fresh Caesar salad and a bowl of Chili.
A few non-alcoholic drinks are offered as part of the 3 for $10 menu options. These include;
- BlackBerry tea.
- Fountain drink.
- Iced tea.
- Mango tea.
- Soft drinks.
Special offers change frequently; therefore, customers frequently have questions they need to be answered. Below, we answer customer’s most frequently asked questions, including;
Did Chili’s Discontinue The 2 For $25 Special?
The owners of Chili’s, Brinker International, issued a statement confirming the new menu does not offer the 2 for $25 special anymore. Adding “3 for Me” to the menu was the press release’s focus.
The new 3 for Me menu item at Chili’s is in place of the previous 2 for $25 and 3 for $10.99 deals. Customers can create their own meals for as little as $10.99 with the 3 for Me package, which includes a non-alcoholic beverage, an appetizer, and the main dish.
Can The Rewards In Your Account Expire?
The majority of Rewards are only available for a short while. Check the expiration information on each reward to get the most out of them. When you purchase a minimum of $5, you will receive your free non-alcoholic beverage or Chips and Salsa each time you return to Chili’s.
How Do You Redeem Your Rewards?
If you’ve been sent a Personalized Reward via text message or email, you can add it to your account by clicking the link in the message.
Chili’s Google Android app, iOS app, chilis.com/rewards, can all be used to access your Chili’s Rewards account. Reward redemption can be accomplished by selecting or scanning the Reward on a desktop computer or mobile device.
When Is The Chili’s 3 For Me Deal Available?
The 3 for $10.99 offer at Chili is during business hours, typically from Sunday through till Thursday from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm, and from 11 am to 12:00 am on Fridays and Saturdays.
*This might change depending on the location of the Chili’s restaurant you visit. Check out Chili’s Grill & Bar’s webpage for more details.