Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Head to your nearest Home Depot for family time out today, Saturday October 1st. This time, kids can build their very own scarecrow napkin holder for free. The event is from 9am – 12pm. Kids will receive all the materials they need.
How to register:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Enter your zip and select your closest store.
- Scroll to find the Scarecrow Napkin Holder and click “Register.”
- Enter your name and email address. Add extra participants if applicable.
- Hit “Complete Registration.”
- Attend Saturday, October 1st from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and enjoy!
* US only. At participating Home Depot Stores 10/1/22. Registration required.