Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
Indulge your culinary cravings this National French Fry Day, July 13, 2023, by exploring into an array of mouth-watering deals and freebies, curated just for this occasion! These offers are perfect for you, your loved ones, or that food-loving friend who is always on the hunt for a fantastic bargain. We have assembled a sizzling list of irresistible offers that will make this French Fry Day truly memorable. The list contains an impressive selection of specials from your favorite fast-food joints and gourmet restaurants, and it would be a feat to bag them all at once. So, gear up and get ready to plunge into this crispy, crunchy, and delightfully fluffy celebration, uncovering one amazing deal after the next!
Note: Remember, always call ahead to confirm with the restaurant to ensure their participation and to save you from disappointment.
2023 Confirmed National French Fry Day List Freebies & Deals:
- Burger King: As National French Fry Day rolls around, a special treat awaits members of Burger King’s Royal Perks loyalty program. This Friday, July 14th, receive a free order of fries of any size alongside any purchase made through the app or BK.com.
- Carl’s Jr: An exciting deal is sizzling for My Rewards Members on National Fry Day (7/13/23)! When you purchase any French fries, be it a la carte or in a combo, through the Carl’s Jr. app, you’re set for a year-long treat. Get ready to enjoy a daily offer of free small French fries with any purchase for the rest of this year.
- Checkers & Rally’s: Between July 14th and 16th, Checkers & Rally’s will be giving out a free Fry Lover’s XL, which is regularly priced at $5.89. This deal can be redeemed by all members of the rewards app, exclusively online.
- Del Taco: Various enticing offers await you at Del Taco until July 16th, though there’s one that particularly catches our attention. All Del Yeah! Rewards members have the chance to enjoy free medium fries with a simple $3 purchase when ordering online or via the app.
- Fatburger: To commemorate National French Fry Day, Fatburger will be offering a free order of fat or skinny fries (usually priced at $3.09) with any purchase made between July 13th to 16th. Just use code FrenchFryDay23. The offer applies to both in-person and online orders made through the Fatburger website.
- Hardee’s: This Thursday, July 13th, My Rewards member who buy French Fries, either a la carte or as part of a combo, through their app or website, you’ll receive an in-app offer for a free small order of French fries, redeemable with a minimum $1 purchase.
- Heinz & UberEats: In celebration of National French Fry Day, Heinz is partnering with Uber Eats to make your fry dreams come true. They’re offering a generous $5.70 discount on orders that include French fries, to help cover your costs.
- Hooters: With any entrée purchased on July 13th, you’ll be treated to a side of either curly or waffle fries, or even tots, absolutely free!
- Jack in the Box: At Jack in the Box, a tempting offer awaits both existing and new members of the chain’s Jack Pack loyalty program. With a minimum purchase of $15 this Thursday, July 13th, you’ll receive a free large order of either regular or curly fries.
- McDonald’s: McDonald’s celebrates every Friday as a “Fry” Day, so on this National French Fry Day, customers will be given free medium fries with any purchase. This offer is available exclusively through the McDonald’s Rewards app.
- Smashburger: This Thursday, July 13th, Smashburger is serving up a smashing deal! Customers can enjoy free smash fries, french fries, or sweet potato fries with any purchase made in-store, on the website, or through the app. Simply use the code: FRIES to avail of this offer. The best part? There’s no minimum purchase required.
- Wendy’s: From July 13th to 16th, Wendy’s is offering any size of fries for free with any purchase. The offer is one-time redeemable through the Wendy’s app and can be claimed both in store and online.
- White Castle: On July 13th, White Castle is celebrating National French Fry Day a day early by offering BOGO small fries. This deal is available in-person at all White Castle locations.}
Unconfirmed National French Fry Day freebies & deals from 2022:
- Charleys Philly Steaks: Charleys Rewards app members who purchase a cheesesteak today will receive free fries. Available in-store and online at participating locations, including for customers placing pickup and delivery orders via the chain’s website.
- Raising Cane: You will score free French Fries on National French Fry Day, July 13th upon joining Raising Cane’s Caniac Club Rewards.
- Sonic Drive-In: With any in-app purchase, Sonic Drive-In, courtesy of Heinz, is offering free tots and fries with any in-app purchase. With the app order, select medium tots or fries. One redemption per app user is allowed.
- Wendy’s: Today, enjoy any size of fries for free with any mobile order. You can get a free small seasoned potatoes with any breakfast mobile purchase on Thursday. You can get a free medium fry with the purchase of any size fry via mobile phone on Friday.
- Jack in the Box: Today, Jack-in-the-Box app users at participating stores can get two medium fries for $2.
So, sharpen that pencil and make a crispy note of National French Fry Day 2023 on your calendar. Be ready to dive into the golden, crunchy delights we’ve carefully handpicked, making it an irresistible treat for all the potato aficionados out there. If your favorite potato palace or spud-serving restaurant isn’t featured on our list, fear not! Don’t shy away from shaking their social media tree or giving them a friendly ring-a-ding-ding to discover any delectable deals they may have tucked away exclusively for this salty celebration. Plunge into a pool of ketchup and mayo and savor a mouth-watering fiesta this French Fry Day!
-John ‘Samples’ Clark
* Deals and freebies rules vary by company or location. This list was made for USA folks.