Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
T-Mobile is offering eligible students and families 100GB of mobile data per year for 5 years plus a free mobile Hotspot with their Project 10 Million Program! There are a few requirements you would need to meet to be eligible for the offer: you would need to be a resident of a qualifying state, be on the National School Lunch Program and not have an internet connection.
Qualifying students and families will also get opportunities to purchase select devices like Coolpad Tasker Tablet, Samsung Chromebook 4, Lenovo 100e Chromebook, or Lenovo 100e Windows PC at a much lower cost at T-Mobile retail stores.
How to apply:
- Enter parent/ guardian name, email, preferred language and address.
- Choose your own 4 digit pin.
- Enter student information including state, school district and student ID number.
- Upload your proof of eligibility for the National School Lunch Program.
- Submit your application, verify your email and keep an eye open for further correspondence regarding your application. Good luck!
- And remember, you can also apply as a school administrator.
* Select states only. Limited-time offer; subject to change. Available lines are limited. Intended for student mobile connectivity. Must verify student National School Lunch Program eligibility. 1 offer per household. Confirm your program can accept free equipment and/or service. Roaming not available. Annual data service ends at earlier of 100GB or 365 days. Full terms and conditions apply.