Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
Do you have an eSIM enabled device? Right now, Google Fi has a great offer that scores you a free 7-day Google Fi One trial. The offer features 7 days of free service for 1 line, unlimited high-speed data in the US (up to 10 GB and slower after), unlimited calls and texts in the US, hotspot tethering, a built-in VPN and spam call blocking, and customer support 24/7!
How to get this free trial:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Make sure your phone is eSIM compatible.
- Hit “Get Started” and confirm your service address.
- Sign up for the free trial with all other required information.
- Then download the Fi app to get service.
- Start using Fi immediately and rest assured you can cancel anytime during the trial and still enjoy the free service until the trial ends.
- Remember to cancel the auto-renew feature in the Fi app immediately after you sign up, so the trial will end without charge after 7 days.
- If you don’t cancel, it will automatically move to the Simply Unlimited plan for $50/month at the end of the 7-day trial. If you keep it, you can switch plans, bring over your current number, add family members.
- Use Google Calendar so that you can evaluate whether you will keep the subscription or cancel in time to not be billed.
* US only. No payment details required. Limited time offer. Limit 1 trial per user. Compatible unlocked device required. Full terms and conditions apply.