Tieks is helping healthcare workers and patients in need with their #SewTOGETHER promotion. There is a real shortage of masks, even in hospitals, and you can help by sewing your own up-to-standard masks and donating them to a facility in need. In return, Tieks will send you a $50 Gift Card for making and donating 25 masks OR a $100 Gift Card for making and donating 50 masks!
You can use these free online resources for how to make masks:
How to give and get back:
- Make your masks, then take a photo of all the masks laid out next to a piece of paper that clearly includes your full name, the date, and the number of masks you made.
- Take a second photo that verifies your donation. This can be a selfie of you in front of the hospital as you are dropping off the masks, or a photo of the package that shows the shipping label clearly.
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Scroll all the way down and hit “Submit Donation”.
- Enter your name, email, the name of your donation recipient and the number of masks you made.
- Upload the images of your masks and of your donation, following the instructions above.
- You will receive am email with your Tieks Gift Card Code within 2-3 business days of your submission being verified!
* US only. Limited time offer, while supplies last.