Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Send Me A Sample pairs with some of the biggest brands to bring you free samples of your favorite products including fragrances, cosmetics, personal care items, snacks, soft drinks, beers, wines, spirits, pet care products and more. Simply link your account to your voice assistant to receive a free Heineken 0.0 Non Alcoholic Beer right now!
You will need the Google Assistant or Alexa app, which be installed as apps on most devices as well. Having a Google device like Google Home or Android phone with Assistant enabled or a Amazon Alexa enabled device is the easiest way to request.
Stock Note: Send Me A Sample offers seem to go in out and of stock at times, if it is not recognizing the offer, try again later. It also may not be in your area, they generally update the offer pages to say out of stock when they run out.
Note: They added a form at the bottom of the page so you can skip the voice assistant.
How to get free Heineken 0.0 Non Alcoholic Beer sample:
- Visit the sample page below by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- First, you need to login or register to Send Me A Sample. Gotchas while registering: Keep in mind this is a UK company, so the birth date to verify your age is the month FIRST, not 2nd. Then the address verification is a bit funky, so just enter selected address if you can’t find yours, then after that you can manually enter it. You can also update it in your profile later. I got stuck on those 2 steps so hope that helps you. You also need to verify your email address before you can begin too.
- Install the Alexa Skill here or the Google Assistant skill here. You can also get a help guide here for Google Assistant on iOS or Android.
- After you get the skill installed, load it on your device and say “Send Me A Sample” then say “Heineken” then say “Yes” 2 times to confirm and yes or no to sign up for marketing emails. Here is an example of how I requested it if you need a helping hand. That’s it, if you did it right it should email you and it should show up in your order history when logged in.
* Only available in the USA (excludes Alaska, Georgia, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Mexico and South Carolina residents). Ages 21+ only. First 10,000. Ends 10.25.2021. Send Me A Sample account required.