Enjoy a fun time out for the family with great classes and events in-stores throughout January at Michaels! Sign up is not required, but early attendance means you will score the freebies while supplies are available. Please note that all supplies will be provided.
What to look forward to:
- Take & Make Janaury 8th – All Day (while supplies last): Grab a free bag of supplies to make your own craft tube snowman.
- Sunday Makebreak January 9th from 2-4 pm: Get artistic by making your own polar bear painting.
- Sunday Makebreak January 16th from 2-4 pm: Try your hand at Silver and Snow Paint Pour Art.
- Take & Make January 22nd – All Day (while supplies last): Grab a free bag of supplies to make your own snowman page marker.
- Sunday Makebreak January 23rd from 2-4 pm: Make a watercolour resist snowflakes painting – perfect for all ages.
- Sunday Makebreak January 30th from 2-4 pm: Make a Valentine’s Day Mason Jar (plus there will be a kids’ craft kit available too).
How to participate:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Head to your local Michaels on the aforementioned dates and times.
- The kits will be found at the register and you are welcome to ask a team member if you need any help. Enjoy!
* Participating US locations only. Some purchases required. Free kits available while supplies last. Full terms and conditions apply.