Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Have fun with 15.ai voice cloning; an online program that coverts the text you input into audio clips using the voice of beloved characters. The characters on the program are subject to change, but some of the voices users have been able to choose from include characters from Rick and Morty, Doctor Who, My Little Pony, Spongebob SquarePants and more. The creator is delightfully entertaining to follow on Twitter as well.
The site is working again and improved as of 2/19/21 – check out this really cool project!
How to generate a clip:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Choose your source, character and emotion.
- Add the text you would like converted to audio (maximum of 200 characters).
- Hit “Play” to hear your audio or “Download Link” to save your voice clone clip!
* Characters are subject to change/ be updated. You must cite 15.ai when sharing your clips, do not steal these and claim it as your own work.