First time users can try Nadine West for free instead of the typical $9.78 shipping fee. It’s the same concept at Stitch Fix, where you get a box of items personalized to you like jewelry and clothing items. Then you only pay for items you decide to keep. The rest of the items you can return for free. Like Stitch Fix, you can also apply the ‘fee’ to any of your purchases making the box itself ‘free’ after the fee being applied if you buy anything. Keep in mind this starts a paid subscription if you don’t cancel for $9.78/month plus more if you don’t return any merchandise!
How to get free box:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Start hitting “See My Quiz” and taking the quiz about your style prefences.
- Then on the last page, you’ll enter your credit card & shipping information.
- When your shipment arrives, you’ll try the items on and you can apply the $9.78 credit to anything you purchase or you can return them for free if you don’t like them.
- Keep in mind, this starts a subscription. So next month the $9.78 shipping fee will be applied to your credit card or you can cancel if you don’t like the first month. I suggest Google Calendar to keep track to remind yourself when you will be charged again so you can think if you want to keep the subscription or not.
* US Only. New subscriptions only. Credit card required. This will start an auto-billing subscription to your credit card. The clothing is NOT fee, you have to pay for it.