First time users can try Stitch Fix for free instead of the typical $20 style fee. What is Stitch Fix? It’s a personalized clothing and style subscription box where you try 5 items each month and you can choose to keep them or return them. If you keep them, you’ll be charged for them. If you keep all 5 you get a 25% discount. If you don’t, you just return them for free. Give it a shot now to try your first box free instead of paying the normal $20 fee. Keep in mind this starts a paid subscription if you don’t cancel for $20.00/month plus more if you don’t return any merchandise!
Note: The $20 styling fee may not be waived until my box ships, expiring the post for now until it ships.
How to get free box:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Start by taking the very in-depth survey about your clothing preferences, measurements, common wardrobe problems and more.
- Then on the last page, you’ll enter your credit card & shipping information and it will show your shipping date for the 5 items.
- When your shipment arrives, you’ll have 3 days to test all 5 times and return or keep ($) them. If you keep anything you can apply the $20 credit provided for first-time users. If you buy all 5 of them, you can get a 25% off discount as well.
- Keep in mind, this starts a subscription. So next month the $20 styling fee will be applied to your credit card or you can cancel if you don’t like the first month. I suggest Google Calendar to keep track to remind yourself when you will be charged again so you can think if you want to keep the subscription or not.
* US Only. New subscriptions only. Credit card required. This will start an auto-billing subscription to your credit card! The clothing is NOT fee, you have to pay for it.