Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
Shein’s Free Trial Program is a great platform for you to try out new clothes for free in exchange for your reviews about the overall experience of wearing the clothes, including quality, style, fit, fabric, and construction!
You can keep applying for any and all clothes that are up on the Free Trial Platform, and you never know — you could get your favorite clothes and accessories for free.
- Leave really good, detailed reviews with quality photos for anything you shop from Shein. This could increase your chances of getting selected since you have already shown the quality of your reviews.
- You can see the number of people who have applied for the free trial of each item of clothing. Obviously, your chances will increase if you have applied for clothes or accessories that don’t have as many applicants. For this reason, it may also help to apply later in the week when you can see which items have the least amount of applicants. The items change weekly, so this may be useful.
- Apply every week to increase your chances.
- If you are chosen, make sure to submit your review on time, and leave a really good and detailed review with quality photos. This will increase your chances of getting selected again.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Hit “Free Trial” for the clothing you would like to try.
- Sign up or login and then select your size and enter your address.
- Hit “Submit”.
- Then go to “My Free Trial” to track your results.
- If you get selected, be sure to follow instructions for submitting your review.
- And if not successful this time, try again weekly. Good luck!
* US only. Full terms and conditions apply. Image for representative purposes only. Yo! Free Samples is not offering any product or freebie, this is information about an offer from an external website.