Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
Recruit & Field is looking for women across the states, ages 25 to 45, to participate in a new study on video calling. The study will take place from September 13th to September 29th, requiring six 15 minute videos and two 1 hour webcam interviews throughout that time. All successful participants will receive $125 for the videos, $350 for the webcam interviews and $25 for an initial re-screen (before you are chosen for the videos and webcam interviews, you will need to be re-screened by the client, and you will receive $25 for the re-screen whether or not you are chosen for both parts of the study).
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your name, contact details, city, state and zip.
- Provide additional information including your gender, age, ethnicity, marital status, occupation and more.
- Answer questions related to your use of video calling.
- You will be contacted if selected. Good luck!
* US only. Applications open for a limited time only.