WatchLab is looking for adults ages 18 to 64, across the states, to participate in an upcoming focus group on devices and apps. This will take place as a multi-phase online study through March 10th. You will receive up to $475 if you are selected to participate and successfully complete the study.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your name, contact information, city and state, gender and age, and your ethnicity.
- Provide additional basic details including marital and employment statuses, highest level of education, occupation, income bracket and more.
- Note that, if chosen, you are willing to participate for a month and install and use an app called Dscout. You will also be required to take videos and photos of yourself and other content.
- Answer questions related to your devices including which brands of laptop, phone, desktop and tablet you use, how long you have had each device, the operating systems you use, the software you use and if you use paid or free versions and similar questions.
- You will be contacted if selected. Good luck!
* US only.