Recruit & Field is looking for people across the states, ages 25 to 64, to participate in a new study on frozen snacks. The 2 day online study will take place from September 14th to September 16th and will require an hour a day. Everyone who completes this online board will receive $150. You may also then be invited to participate in a focus group that requires 1 hour and 45 minutes of your time. All successful participants will receive an additional $100.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your name, contact details, city, state and zip.
- Provide additional information including your gender, age, ethnicity, marital status, occupation and more.
- Answer questions related to your diet and related purchases including how often you eat frozen meat snacks (like chicken wings or bites) and frozen snacks (like hot pockets and totinos), the brands of frozen snacks you purchase and more.
- You will be contacted if selected. Good luck!
* US only. Applications open for a limited time only.