Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
WatchLab is looking for adults ages 30 to 75, across the states, to participate in an upcoming focus group on security software. The study will take place October 18th through October 25th and will require 90 minutes of your time, plus 30 minutes for a pre-task assignment. Everyone who is invited to participate and who successfully completes the study will receive $150 to $200 mailed as a check about 6 weeks after you complete the study.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your name, contact information, city and state, gender and age, and your ethnicity.
- Provide additional demographics.
- Answer questions related to the security software/ antivirus software that you use or would consider using.
- You will be contacted if selected. Good luck!
* US only. Applications open for a limited time.