Plaza Research is looking for adults across the states, ages 18 to 65, to participate in an online study on household decisions regarding service providers. The study will take place via Zoom as either a 60 minute individual session for $100, or a 90 minute group session for $150 (both in the form of a MasterCard digital gift card). The study will take place on various dates from March 8th to March 12th.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Add your name, contact information and address. Also note the times that would best suit you for participating in the study and your level of skill/ confidence in using a webcam.
- Answer questions related to your purchases and decisions regarding cell phones, laptops, and service carriers, internet providers and more.
- Include your basic demographics.
- You will be contacted if selected. Good luck!
* US only.