Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Ascendancy Research is looking for parents of school-going juniors and seniors to share their opinions on their kids’ plan after graduation. The study will take place from November 6th to November 9th, and participants can choose between a 30 minute questionnaire or a 60 minute interview. You will receive up to $80 dollars for taking part in the full study.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Answer a few questions about your high schooler including which grade they are in, their GPA, the type of education they prefer after high school and more.
- You will be asked to describe your child’s demographics including their gender and ethnicity.
- Add your basic information including name, contact information, city and state.
- You will be contacted if selected. Good luck!
* US only.