Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Fieldwork NRC is looking for people nationwide and specifically in Chicago, to participate in an upcoming online study on shopping for food on a low income. The 90-minute study will take place April 25th through May 9th. Everyone who is selected and who successfully completes the study will receive $250.
Please note: This is a sensitive study dealing with food shopping in low income households and food insecurity. Keep in mind that the questions will delve into these scenarios.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your name, contact information, city and state, gender and age.
- Provide additional demographics.
- Answer questions related to shopping for food on a low income.
- You will be contacted if selected. Good luck!
* US only. Applications open for a limited time only. Yo! Free Samples is not offering any product or freebie, this is information about an offer from an external website.