If you have a disability and travel and purchase tickets, User Research International would like to hear from you! You would be a perfect fit for their upcoming online study. They offer flexible session times for the 60-minute remote interview and will compensate you $150.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Specify if you have ever participated in a study or filled out a survey from User Research International before. If you have then you can skip the general information questions.
- If you are new: You will have to provide basic information such as your name, age, contact information, gender, occupation, and address.
- You will then be asked questions including if you if you have a disability, you experiences with purchasing tickets and traveling, and similar questions.
- You will be contacted if you are selected. Good luck!
* US only. Applications open for a limited time only. Image for representative purposes only.