Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
WatchLab is looking for adults ages 18 to 44, across the states, to participate in an upcoming focus group on wearable tech, namely smart watches. The study will take place from November 30th through December 2nd and will require 90 minutes of your time. Everyone who is invited to participate and who successfully completes the study will receive $125 mailed as a check about 6 weeks after you complete the study.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your name, contact information, city and state, gender and age, and your ethnicity.
- Provide additional demographics.
- Answer questions related to the different personal tech items you own including if you have a smart watch, how often you check your smart watch daily, the brands of smart watches you would consider purchasing and other similar questions.
- You will be contacted if selected. Good luck!
* US only. Applications open for a limited time.