Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
WatchLab is looking for adults ages 25 to 44, across the states, to participate in an upcoming focus group on concepts/ learning. The study will take place September 14th – September 15th and will require 30 minutes for a pre-task and 90 minutes for a focus group. Everyone who is invited to participate and who successfully completes the study will receive $125 mailed as a check about 6 weeks after you complete the study.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your name, contact information, city and state, gender and age, and your ethnicity.
- Provide additional basic details including marital and employment statuses, highest level of education, occupation, income bracket and more.
- Answer questions including if you learn by watching videos online social media, listening to podcasts, watching streaming channels, reading books, taking online courses and others; which online learning sites you have used to take a class or learn something; if you pay for any streaming services and more.
- You will be contacted if selected. Good luck!
* US only. Applications open for a limited time.