The Milwaukee Brewers and City of Milwaukee Health Department are helping the fight against COVID-19 by offering free COVID-19 vaccination at pop-up clinics at American Family Field on today May 26th and tomorrow May 27th. The vaccines are free and will take place prior to the games between the Brewers and San Diego Padres, which is fortunate because everyone who receives the free vaccines will also score 2 free tickets to those games!
The clinics will be hosted from 4:10 pm to 6:30 pm on Wednesday, May 26th, and from 9:10 am to 12:00 pm on Thursday, May 27th. No appointments are necessary, but parking may be purchased on arrival, or in advance through the Brewers website.
How to get your freebies:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Arrive at the ballpark from 4:10 pm to 6:30 pm on Wednesday, May 26th, and from 9:10 am to 12:00 pm on Thursday, May 27th and park your vehicle.
- Proceed to the entrance to Helfaer Field where you will find the clinics staged in the atrium.
- The City Health Department will be distributing both the Johnson and Johnson and Pfizer vaccines. Note that no second appointment is necessary if you opt for the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. If you chose the Pfizer vaccine, you will be able to return for your second dose on either Thursday, June 17th or Friday, June 18th (but the Brewers are out of town on these dates).
- You will be required to wait for 15 minutes for observation at Helfaer Field after your vaccine and before receiving your two complementary tickets, available for that day’s game only. Enjoy!
* Available at American Family Field on 5/26/21 and 5/27/21 only, while supplies last. Full terms and conditions apply.