Down Dog has made their Yoga, Yoga for Beginners, HIIT, Barre, and 7 Minute Workout apps completely free for everyone to enjoy until May 1st! That should definitely keep you fit, your mind sharp and your mood lifted while at home. Healthcare workers, as well as K-12 and college students and educators, can enjoy free membership through July 1st.
These are the apps you can get:
- Yoga on Apple and Google Stores
- Yoga for Beginners on Apple and Google Stores
- HIIT on Apple and Google Stores
- Barre on Apple and Google Stores
- 7 Minute Workout on Apple and Google Stores
How to sign up:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- For medical workers: register your work healthcare domain here.
- For schools K-12 and college: register your school’s domain here.
- Follow the links above to create user accounts through the apps.
- For everyone at home: follow the links to the app to sign up.
- Enjoy your free subscriptions through May 1st (all of us) and July 1st (schools and medical professionals)!
* Terms and conditions apply. Ends 5/1/20.