Horror movie fans (and horror book fans, for those of us purists!) could now win the coolest price from USDish. Enter to watch 14 classic movie adaptions of Stephen King’s works for free including Carrie (original or 2013 remake), Children of the Corn, Cujo, Dreamcatcher, The Shining, Misery, Pet Sematary (original or 2019 remake), It (original or 2017 remake) and other great movies. All you have to do is share the creepy experience of putting yourself through all these movies someway on your social media.
If you are chosen, you get the movies free, a free movie survival kit including a blanket, flashlight and snacks, Stephen King paraphernalia, a Fitbit, a movie card to watch a 14th movie (either It: Chapter 2 or Doctor Sleep), and $1,300 as a reward for your bravery!
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your name, contact information and address.
- Add your occupation and Twitter handle.
- Note how you typically watch movies, what your favorite genre is and how often you watch TV.
- In 200 words or less, say why you should be “tortured” this way. Stand out in your writing and let your spooky personality shine through.
- You can add a link to a video submission which shows your Halloween spirit (how you like to celebrate and any other thing you feel would contribute to why you are the best choice for this program). It is only optional, but definitely is recommended.
- Submit and good luck.
* US only. Ages 18 and older. Deadline is 10/15/19.