If affordable high speed internet and a high-value Walgreens Gift Card sounds like a good combination you are in luck. You can receive a free Walgreens Gift Card of up to $200 if you are a Walgreens Card Holder who signs up for a new Sprint line ($100 gift card per line for up to two lines.) Just register and activate a new qualifying Sprint plan to get your gift cards! Your Sprint account must then remain active for 60 days and be in good-standing. Your gift card will then be processed 10-12 weeks after this point.
And you can also score if you are a Walgreens Card Holder and an existing Sprint customer. Sprint will give you a $50 gift card per line (up to two lines for a $100 gift card if applicable) annually if your account remains active and in good standing.
How to get this offer:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- New customers can pre-register for a gift card by providing your name, contact information, zip and Walgreens Balance Rewards phone number.
- Hit “Get My Gift Card” and then keep an eye out for a call, text or email to proceed!
- PS: existing customers can head here to apply for the deal too.
* US only. Limited time offer. Valid only for Walgreens card holders. Valid for up to $200 Walgreens gift card when a new account is activated on a qualifying plan. Gift cards are $100 per line, up to 2 lines. Valid for up to $100 Walgreens gift card when account remains active and in good standing each year. Gift cards are $50 per line, up to 2 lines. Terms and conditions apply.