Parents active on social media can apply for a great opportunity from BSM Media. The Baby Einstein Social Spotter Program will compensate you up to $200 for purchasing specific items and posting photos of them to your social media. Not only are you reimbursed for the item you purchased, but receive an additional cash bonus for participating!
Here is a breakdown of the items and what you will be compensated:
- Magic Touch Piano for $24.99 at most retailors – compensation $150.
- Curiosity Table for $59.99 at most retailors – $200 compensation.
- A 4 in 1 Kickin’ Tunes Music and Language Discovery Gym for $49.99 at most retailors – $200 compensation.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)” and hit “Next”.
- Enter your name, contact information and address.
- Specify if you have applied to the campaign before in the past month.
- Add your social media handles/ URLs.
- Select if you are pregnant and/or have children and their ages.
- Select all the programs you are interested in promoting (Magic Touch Piano, Curiosity Table and 4 in 1 Kickin’ Tunes Music and Language Discovery Gym.)
- Also specify the stores you and your online audience shop at, your priorities when shopping, and similarly related questions.
- You will be contacted if eligible. Good luck!
* US only. All social media profiles must be set to public from now through the end of 2019 to participate in any of their programs. Influencers will be selected on a first-come, first-serve basis and will be verified for quality of social media photos, following, and engagement.