Adults nationwide are invited to apply to an online study on video calling. The study will take place on July 27th and requires 60 minutes to 2.5 hours of your time. Everyone who is invited to apply and who successfully completes the study will receive $100 if invited to participate in the 60 minute session, or $125 if invited to take part in the 2.5 hour session.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your name, contact information, gender, state and age.
- Add additional demographics including employment status, ethnicity, income bracket, occupation and more.
- Answer a few questions related to video calling and online media including your impression of certain brands like Google, Apple and Facebook; how often you use various video calling platforms like Facetime, Skype and Zoom; the type of devices you have or use like Google Nest Hub and Amazon Echo Show and similar questions.
- You will be contacted if selected. Good luck!
* US only.