Here is the latest sample updates. I decided to stay with the Clint Eastwood “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” theme for this update. Let’s start with the good sample updates.
- Brews Brother Coffee: If you signed up for Brews Brother Coffee samples make sure you check your email, they won’t send you a sample unless you respond! Email here for reference. The good news is that they said they will honor the samples, just make sure you email them back to confirm your sample request!
- Samples Received: As you can see from the photo, a ton of free samples came. Biotrue, Nivea, Zing, Elli Yogurt and the Miracle wristband are still active if you missed them! If any questions about where the samples came from just email me at the bottom of this post.
- truSpring Good Sheet: “Hey, John. We will certainly get a free sample out to you if you gave us your mailing address.” – looks like a good sign to get a response. We’ll see if it comes but I’m marking that off as good news for this sample, but the journey is not over until the sample comes. And it’s still active if you missed it.
- luxtreaux wristband: They wished everyone a happy Easter and let us know they are a month away from sending the free wristbands. No email link for this one as they didn’t have web version.
- Energems Dark Chocolate Energy: This one is coming! See the email here. If you missed it however, the promotion ended the same time the email came out.
- Mirabella Beauty Hydrating CC Creme: Good news, it is coming! But they did need to let us know the demand was overwhelming, of course it was… freebie hunters don’t mess around. “Due to overwhelming demand, your CC Creme sample was delayed. But it is coming…”, see the full email here.
The Bad (Not Coming):
- Gabi Pro Surfer Poster: They added a shipping cost and thanks to Sherrie who got an email (not sure how I missed/lost email), we know they won’t be honoring requests. If you have information on the contrary let me know by emailing me below.
- GP-2000 Permanent Markers: This may not be coming. They added shipping charges and some folks got “errors processing”. Eee full info on FB Group (private unless you are part of group, join and I’ll approve you if you aren’t a bot!) – and thanks for the heads up Jennifer.
- Petoskey Content sticker: Rejected! Direct from the email: “Thanks for the inquiry. We are out, our little niche offer got picked up by a unsolicited worldwide “free deal” website and we were bombarded with requests, sorry. -Chris”
The Ugly (Fakes):
- Set of Waterproof Playing Cards: fake looking website and they used an address for a cycling company, and of course, their phone number is fake too. URL to avoid it: http://beautyherbalspa.com/GiftIdeasWinter.html
- Optimum Face Wash: Looks to be like another Seychelles Islands scam. Looks and operates exactly the same. Sends you to a crappy affiliate link after signing up too. I believe I’ve uncovered an affiliate fraud ring, avoid these like the plague they will sell your information anywhere, or just always use a burner email address and phone number. URL to avoid: https://s3.amazonaws.com/optimumfacewash/index.html
That is all I have for the sample update today! Do you have any updates to contribute, send me an email at email@example.com