The City of Orlando is helping you preserve and care for your surroundings by offering local residents a free composter for your backyard. It is the perfect way to deal with organic food waste and turns your soil into nutrient rich and fertile grounds.
How to get your composter:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Hit “Submit Request”.
- Confirm your location.
- Add a description of your request.
- Check which free service you are requesting (trash carts, recycling carts, composters, grease jugs) and whether it is a replacement, pickup or new service.
- Hit “Confirm Details.”
- Then register with your personal details and submit.
- Keep an eye on your email or ears open for a call to proceed with your request if approved.
* Orlando City areas only. Terms and conditions apply.