Here is another Shopify based free jewelry item. These are very hit or miss (if anyone remembers Solocost for example, only a few people got those so far, self included [likely due to them knowing of the connection to this website]). Palm Mute has a post here explaining that new users can get a free necklace using code “JULY” – and it seemed to have worked just now (8:21 EST on 7/19). I did get an error when checking out, however, when I checked my email I got an order confirmation. There is no real information about this company or website. It looks like a website thrown together with AliExpress jewelry items to be frank. That being said, it’s up to you if you want to order and this is definitely only a “possible” freebie.
How to get free necklace + ring:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- First off, like their Facebook page here.
- Add to cart and use code “JULY” at checkout or the cart. Enter your contact and shipping information
- Hit “Place Order” and if you get an error, check your email just in case as it may have gone through anyways.
Got it finally:
* US Only. Limit one set per household. While supplies last. Please allow up to 10 weeks or more for delivery & processing. Samples may or may not come depending on if the company can fulfill the samples or any reason up to their discretion at all.