Apply to participate in a Food Research Study from Elliott Benson Market Research and you could get $300 free. Elliott Benson is primarily interested in people’s opinions which help in creating new products, improve existing products, and sometimes even impact decisions in local government.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Enter your name, contact information and address.
- Provide your age and gender and press “Next.”
- You will be asked several questions such as specifying how much grocery shopping you do, how responsible you are for food choices in your household, where you do your shopping, and how much food prices are of concern to you.
- You will also be asked about any allergies or special dietary requirements you have, how often you buy and eat certain foods, and which you may avoid.
- Lastly, specify your ethnicity, your amount of income, and how often you use social media.
- You will be contacted and notified if you qualify for the research which will score you a neat $300 free! You can also go here to register with Elliott Benson to qualify for and be notified of future sudies.
* US only.