Hope to dream has helped over 80,000 underprivileged children get a good night’s sleep for over 8 years with their free beds. If you know a kid in need of a bed, you can nominate a child between ages 3 and 16. The child must be from a low income family, impoverished family, or family transitioning from homelessness.
Please note that nominations must be made by a school social worker, case manager, church, or other charitable organizations who have a connection to the child or family.
How to nominate a deserving child:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Provide the child’s information as while as their parent or guardian’s information. This includes name, age, contact information and address.
- Provide your information and your institution’s information.
- Share your nominee’s story, and they may receive a free bed!
* US only, see participating locations here. There is no limit to the number of children per household that may apply for a bed. Times/ deadlines for application reviews and selection processes vary by participating location and are run quarterly, semi-annual, or annually depending.