Having a family member who is deployed can be really tough. But you can take heart in the fact that you aren’t alone, and there are incredible support systems in place like Marine Families. They are an entirely volunteer based program, but really do their best to make a difference – like offering this free Yellow Ribbon to people who have a deployed family member.
Please keep in mind that delays can and do happen since this is an entirely volunteer based program.
How to get your free ribbon:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Scroll down and enter your name, contact information and address.
- Include your deployed loved one’s name, rank and branch of service.
- Hit “Submit” to request your free ribbon.
* US only. Limit 1 request per household. Allow 6-8 weeks, possibly more should there be delays, for delivery.