Up your happiness, confidence and productivity with this free Yale Course, The Science of Well-Being. This course is based on Psychology and the Good Life, taught by psychology professor Laurie Santos. It remains the most popular class in the history of Yale, and is now available to all people to do online through Coursera. The course helps you find long-lasting satisfaction by understanding what is most important for your wellbeing.
How to enrol:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Hit “Start For Free” and signup with your Facebook or email or organization; then click “Join For Free.”.
- Make sure to select “Full Course, No Certificate” to do the course for free. If you would like a certificate, select the paid option for $49.
- You can choose to fill in some personal information like your educational history and work experience (optional).
- Start your course. Well done!
* Free course does not include a certificate.