FREE Wet n Wild Eye Makeup at Target (Coupon + Adobe Reader Required)
Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Is it still called splurging if you don’t spend a cent? Well, go ahead a ‘free-splurge’ on Wet n Wild eye products at Target! Smart Source has a Wet n Wild coupon that makes any two of the same Wet N Wild eye products free. Plus, you can use four identical coupons per household, per day at Target; and with no limit on the Smart Source coupon, it truly can be a splurge!
How to get free eye makeup:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Your coupon for $2 off any two Wet n Wild eye products will already be clipped. Hit “Print Coupon.”
- You must have Adobe Reader to be able to open and the print the coupons. You will be presented with a link to download Adobe if you do not have it.
- A “Smart Coupon” download will appear at the bottom of your screen. Click it to open it and press “Yes” or “Allow.” You will be able to print the coupons.
- Visit your Target and get 2 Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single Shadows for $0.99 each and use your coupon to get them both free.
- Or get 2 Wet n Wild Kohl Eyeliner for $0.95 each and receive both for free when you redeem your coupon.
* US only. Adobe Reader Required. Coupon valid through 5/26/19.