There is truly nothing great enough anyone could do to show the immense gratitude a nation has for their veterans. But even the smallest tokens of appreciation go a long way in giving back to our heroes, and the Reach Wounded Veterans Program aims to continually do so. The Program is now giving post-9/11 veterans who were wounded in combat – and who are recipients of a Purple Heart – a free toolbox packed to the brim with a variety of tools and accessories.
How to request a free toolbox:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Note that you are post-9/11, combat wounded and a Purple Heart.
- Provide your full name, contact information and shipping address.
- Attach your DD214 (be sure to black out the SS number before attaching).
- Submit to receive the tool box.
* US only. Valid only for post-9/11, combat wounded Purple Heart recipients.