The younger generation is fortunate to be where they are, but of course we still have a long way to go in bringing equality and justice to all people worldwide, and it’s also so important to remember the battles we have won so far. Teaching Tolerance is passionate about educating youngsters on human rights and offers free films for streaming and user guides on social justice topics. The films are free for use in K–12 schools, schools of education, public libraries, houses of worship and youth-serving, and non-profit organizations.
How to get the free films and guides:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Click on the film that you would like to stream.
- Hit “Order Film Kit.”
- Sign in or register with your name, contact information, school level, position and discipline. Add your school’s name and create a new account.
- You will be able to access the free film kits by streaming films and downloading useful guides.
* Us only. Valid for teachers