Do you want to own a stock share worth up to $200? If you join Dough using our referral link and get approved you can get a free random share of companies such as Ford, Aurora Cannabis, Deutsche Bank AG, Zynga and other trusted brands. This is open to new members only, and the great news is that you do not have to invest any of your own money to receive your free stock. I’ve used my link below, and you can too (you do need an invite link to get the free stock). After following the link, you will create an account and then receive your stock. If you need a little peace of mind first, you can see here that they have $20 million in funding, are a USA based company and are insured. That being said they are new, but it looks like another solid free stock offering but it won’t last long, it ends 12/31/19!
Note: Accounts are be asked to verify with social security number + driver license or another form of ID too. The sensitive personal information is required due to the Patriot Act and ‘Know Your Customer’ financial laws in the United States. At the end of the day, it’s up to you whether or not you would like to share your sensitive information for what may be only $3.
How to get free stock share:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Create an account and password then then continue to the next step (get your license or ID ready).
- From here you’ll need to enter more of your personal information like your address, phone number and more. This is where they need your social security number and possibly an ID photo. They may do a soft pull of your Experian credit report to verify your identity and according to Experian, this will not affect your credit score.
- Once you have created your account, you will be asked to wait 2 business days, then you will get your free stock after seven business days after approval.
- That’s it, enjoy your free stock!
* US only. Social security number required. New members only. See full terms by clicking “Learn More” when you visit the offer page. Ends 1/14/2020.