Do you want to own a share of Sprint, Apple or maybe Office Depot? If you join Robinhood & get approved you can get 1 free random share of a public company. Owning a share is easy to sell (in 30 days on Robinhood) so it’s literally free money. I got a Sprint stock ($8) when I signed up and it took a few minutes to get the approval email. The only real downside that will scare people off is the social security number which is required for financial companies to collect in the United States. If you can get past having to share your social, it’s a great way to own a stock for free that could be worth up to $150 or more. Not to mention, it’s a stock trading platform where you can buy stocks without any commissions. And they have the money to back it up having raised over $100M+ since they started from the likes of people who helped get Facebook off the ground. Lastly, once you get your stock it takes 30 days for your account to allow you to cash out, or you can watch the stock market do it’s thing, at least that’s my plan. I’ve used my link below if you feel so inclined (which means I get a free stock), you do need an invite link to get the free stock so find one if you don’t want to use mine below.
Note: Select accounts may be asked to verify with their driver license or another form of ID too.
How to get free stock share:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Click “Get Your Free Stock” to start creating an account.
- From here you’ll need to enter your personal information and verify it. This is where they need your social security number. It looks like they do a soft pull of your Experian credit report to verify your identity and according to Experian, this will not affect your credit score.
- Once you create your account, it’ll ask you to fund your account on the last page, you can actually skip this step as it’s not required. Just click on “What if my banks not listed” and skip that part to do so. Or alternatively, you can fund your account if you wish to do so.
- Now, wait for their activation email so you know your account is approved.
- Once you are activated, load up the iOS app here or Android app and login.
- Finally, to get your free stock, there should be an offer to claim your free stock, then click it and pick 1 of 3 question marks to get your free stock share!
- Once you get your free stock, you can share with your friends to get more free stock shares using a unique link they provide you via email.
- You are allowed to sell the free share of stock two days after you receive it if you want to re-invest it. And if you want to cash out, you need to wait for 30 days after the bonus is claimed to transfer funds to your bank account (which will you will need to connect at this point if you want to cash out but again, not needed when you are signing up & claiming free stock share initially).
* US only. Social security number required. New members only. Stock bonuses that are not claimed within 60 days may expire. Shares from stock bonuses cannot be sold until 2 trading days after the bonus is granted. The cash value of the stock bonus may not be withdrawn for 30 days after the bonus is claimed. See full terms by clicking “Learn More”
on this page.