Remember Skosay? They ran the Nautica Blue Cologne offer a few months back and it actually came in the mail so there are higher hopes that this will actually come in the mail. They claim in “coming weeks” they will be revealing the free samples so keep in mind this isn’t ordering the free sample box, just signing up for future sample updates From Skosay.
2/9/17 Update: I had the number as 8900 instead of 89000, sorry about that if you were confused! Thanks George for pointing it out.
2/3/17 Update: I got a text from them saying more sample boxes are in the works and they have a $5 CLIF rebate for Sam’s Club.
How to get free sample box:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Enter a valid mobile number and shipping information
- Hit “Verify” and reply “YES” to sign up for the samples being revealed in the coming weeks.
- Optional: Or just text SAMPLE to 89000 to get a link to this same form above.
For anyone concerned about text messages I followed up with them about what to expect. Here was the response (and a very quick response might I add): “We do have to include the disclaimer in their of up to 12 msg/month. Our frequency over this last year has averaged about 2 per month though so they won’t be bombarded.
We do appreciate the customers checking in and raising the concern. It’s a valid one.” – from Justin @ Skosay.
* Valid phone number required.