Combat any sniffs and sneezes with free RhinAllergy Kids at CVS. The allergy tablets usually go for $11.79, but if you are lucky you can find them on clearance at your local store for only $2.94. But that massive saving isn’t all: pair it with a manufacturer’s coupon and Ibotta rebate to get it free plus profit!
How to get your freebie:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)” to download your $2.00 off 1 Boiron RhinAllergy Tablets Coupon.
- Head to CVS and buy 1 RhinAllergy Kids, 60 ct. at the clearance price of $2.94.
- Redeem your coupon and pay only $0.94.
- Submit to Ibotta for a $3.00 off 1 Boiron RhinAllergy Tablets, 60 ct. rebate.
- Your item is free and you score $2.06 Ibotta credit.
* US only. Limited time offer. Prices and clearance offers may differ by store. Ibotta offers may vary.