Dakine goes the extra mile for you by offering free repairs and replacements to selected bags purchased from them. You can request replacement wheels, sternum straps and backpack buckles free of charge.
How to get your free replacements:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)” to check out the FAQ and see if they will repair or replace a specific item for you.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Include a short message detailing your request.
- Make sure to include the bag’s style number found on the white tag for cross-referencing the make/model.
- Include additional information related to your request such as buckle size or the type of backpack buckle (chest or waist).
- Remember to include clear photos of the front, back and sides of your bag, as well as the damaged part.
* You may incur shipping costs.