Did you make under $66,000 in 2018? Get ready for free and easy tax preparation. Right now you can file both your state and federal taxes for free. Brought by United Way and powered by H&R Block, MyFreeTaxes platform enables you to not only save money but get more money back by doing your own taxes through the self-guided system. File your taxes for free from the comfort of your home or anywhere you have online access. Visit MyFreeTaxes.com to maximize your refund and avoid filing fees – with ease!
How to get free tax preparation:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Use this link to create an account at H&R Block. Enter your email, username, and password. Then choose three security questions and select “I agree to the term and conditions” box in order to continue. Now hit “Next” and verify your account with your email.
- Select “Create Account” to be redirected to a new screen. Make sure the MyFreeTaxes.com logo is on the top left-hand side of the page to ensure you are on the free site. This will be on every screen except your account creation page and ensures you’re filing with MyFreeTaxes and not one of H&R Block’s paid products. Answer questions as prompted. Interview-style questions will guide you through the filing process and help you claim valuable credits like the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC). Automatic calculators and answer-checks from H&R Block will help you avoid errors.
- Submit to IRS by clicking the green box “File my 2018 tax return” and get your maximum refund — guaranteed!
* US Only. Computer or mobile phone is required. You need online access.